Reading through the BAS was very informative It confirmed many of the practices already in place, some of the ideas contemplated, but not implemented and suggested a few I haven’t considered.
In meeting a better standard of care and efficiency and effectiveness, other procedures mentioned in BAS need to be thought through and implemented;
1. Posting an allergy list as I once had.
2. Keep a backup contact list
3. Review parent contract form to insure current rates are included.
4. Seek and provide information to help parents reduce childcare cost.
5. Keep records of calls and visits of prospective parents and follow-up action needed.
6. Keep better records of all expenses.